Thursday, March 31, 2016

Create Azure Load Balancer for existing VMs in Azure Preview Portal

Leave a Comment

I wouldn't generally ask such questions on SO but my patience has run out as I have lost a day on this. Does anyone know how on earth someone can create a simple Load Balancer to load balance two existing VMs. The VMs are Rabbit MQs and I need to put a load balancer in front to distribute the traffic accordingly.

I wish I could give bounty to anyone that helps out.

Thanks

1 Answers

Answers 1

In your resource group, click + New to add a new resource and then search for "Load Balancer".

I have just tested, it seems to work :

azure load balancer

Once created, you can configure it to create your load balancing rules (and target your VMs).

Hope this helps,

Julien

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment