Friday, April 29, 2016

How to make a aspxdocumentviewer direction rtl?

Leave a Comment

My goal is to have a right justified report. So I changed the text align from right to middle center justified because right justified alignment is not supported in document viewer I think. Now my text is justified but the direction is ltr. How to make it rtl?

I tried to set a rtl style for created html from document viewer by css and jquery but it ignores styles.

I am using devexpress report suit 15.2 with asp.net webforms.

How to do it?

1 Answers

Answers 1

Finally I fount it.

By adding the following code to the aspxdocumentviewer I was able to write css codes for it.

<dx:ASPxDocumentViewer ID="ASPxDocumentViewer1" runat="server">     <ToolbarItems>         <dx:ReportToolbarButton ItemKind="Search" />         <dx:ReportToolbarSeparator />     </ToolbarItems>     <SettingsReportViewer UseIFrame="false" /> </dx:ASPxDocumentViewer>  <style type="text/css">     body{         direction:rtl;     } </style> 
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment