Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NetStream.Play.Failed with VideoTexture on iOS

Leave a Comment

I'm trying to get a video to play in an Away3d texture on iOS. It's fine on Android and Windows. The video will play in Starling on IOS so I know it's not the video.

Here is how I add the video

        sphereGeometry = new SphereGeometry(5000, 64, 48);         panoTextureMaterial = new TextureMaterial(panoTexture2DBase, false, false, false);          panoVideoMesh = new Mesh(sphereGeometry, panoTextureMaterial);         panoVideoMesh.scaleX *= -1;          panoVideoMesh.rotate(Vector3D.Y_AXIS,-90);          scene.addChild(panoVideoMesh);         panoTexture2DBase.player.play();         view.render(); 

On iOS I get this from the netstats when I try and load it as a video texture.

NetStream.Play.Start NetStream.Play.Failed NetStream.Play.Stop 

I'm using the Away3d NativeVideoTexture class

        texture = context.createVideoTexture();             texture.attachNetStream(_player.ns); 

I think it might be do with MP4 encoding, and I've had a good look around and can't find anything that works, currently I'm trying this in FFMEG

-vcodec libx264 -profile:v main -level 3.1 -crf 23 -s 1024:768 -movflags +faststart   

But what I set doesn't seem to make a lot of difference.

Any idea why my video is failing to load as a VideoTexture on iOS?

0 Answers

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment