Sunday, July 31, 2016

How to change theme tabs to be more lighter in Visual Studio

Leave a Comment

I am using Visual Studio 2015 and the theme color extention (light color) and don't like the theme tab dark colors:

enter image description here

I would like to have something more lighter tabs like this:

enter image description here

How can I change it?

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers

Answers 1

Finally I found the cause of the colorized tags.

It happend because of a Productivity Power Tools extension. All I need to do is to go to: Tool -> Opthions -> Productivity Power Tools -> Custom Document Well -> uncheck the checkbox Color tabs by project.

Answers 2

You might want to check these out: https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/366ad100-0003-4c9a-81a8-337d4e7ace05

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment