Wednesday, March 30, 2016

How to drag a row between other rows in UITableView or UICollectionView

Leave a Comment

I am trying to implement the view shown in the animation below:

enter image description here

I found a great control called TGLStackedViewController which does almost what I need. The way it performs the moving is by taking a snapshot of the card you want to move and adding it as a subview to the collectionView, while hiding the original card. When dragging has stopped the movable view is removed and the original card is made visible again.

This works well, but doesn't produce the result I want since the movable view covers all cards. I wish for the card being moved to always be between the two cells above and below, just like in the animation. But I am not sure how to do this since all items are on the same level. I would really like to avoid making a completely custom view control and if possible do this with either UICollectionView or UITableView.

0 Answers

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment