Tuesday, April 12, 2016

ionic windows phone 8.1 ion-scroll zoom doesn't work

Leave a Comment

I'm creating an app in Ionic which should have a zoomable content part (with pinch to zoom). I have the following element:

<ion-scroll zooming="true" direction="xy" min-zoom="1" scrollbar-x="false" scrollbar-y="false"> ... </ion-scroll> 

This works for iOS and Android, but on Windows Phone 8.1 the content does not zoom. It just scrolls the element a bit and moves back to original state.

I know Windows Phone is not supported completely by Ionic, but I hope someone knows what I'm doing wrong or someone has another solution for content zooming.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answers

Answers 1

You can use these CSS styles:
overflow: scroll; -ms-content-zooming: zoom !important; -ms-content-zoom-limit-max: 1000%; -ms-content-zoom-limit-min: 5%;

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment