Tuesday, April 12, 2016

warning 'no explicit ownership' Issue Archive Project XCode

Leave a Comment

in Xcode 7.2.1 I have an issue when I archive my project, my app using WebSocket and I'm using the CocoaAsyncSocket Library, the app runs on Simulator or Any device but when archive, xcode show me this errors warnings:

in the class GCDAsyncUdpSocket in the method:

 - (void)getDelegate:(id <GCDAsyncUdpSocketDelegate>*)delegatePtr delegateQueue:(dispatch_queue_t *)delegateQueuePtr; 

warnings error:

/Users/Dennis/Desktop/WebSocketDennis/CocoaAsyncSocket/Source/GCD/GCDAsyncUdpSocket.m:569:56: Method parameter of type '__autoreleasing id<GCDAsyncUdpSocketDelegate> *' with no explicit ownership 

and

/Users/Dennis/Desktop/WebSocketDennis/CocoaAsyncSocket/Source/GCD/GCDAsyncUdpSocket.m:569:102: Method parameter of type '__autoreleasing dispatch_queue_t *' (aka 'NSObject<OS_dispatch_queue> *__autoreleasing *') with no explicit ownership 

I did try another answers like in:

question 1, question 2 or question 3

but how can I fix this ARC issue if I need an id delegate or dispatch_queue_t

and why this issue appears only when needed archive the project?

0 Answers

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment