Friday, May 6, 2016

Writing Tables in Torch to file

Leave a Comment

I am trying to save some tables of strings to files in Torch. I have tried using this Torch extension by Deepmind: hdf5.

require 'hdf5' label = {'a', 'b','c','d'}  local myFile = hdf5.open(features_repo .. 't.h5', 'w') myFile:write('label', label) myFile:close() 

I am getting the error:

/home/user/torch/install/bin/luajit: ...e/user/torch/install/share/lua/5.1/hdf5/group.lua:222: torch-hdf5: writing data of type string is not supported 

Torch Tensors are written to file as intended.

I have also tried using matio to write to mat files (for MatLab). I am getting this error:

bad argument #1 to 'varCreate' (cannot convert 'number' to 'const char *') 

0 Answers

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment