Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Size Class compact height doesn't work properly with UIStackView's axis and real device

Leave a Comment

This is how it looks like in my storyboard and Preview:

enter image description here

And this is what I set up in storyboard for that UIStackView:

enter image description here

But everything changes when I run this on real device:

enter image description here

Why it happens like that?

Please note that I have here two UIStackViews: icon with labels box, two buttons. The second one works correctly, but not the first one. Why? it is done exactly the same way. Two direct subviews of UIStackView

EDIT

I realised that problem arise ONLY with UIImageView as direct subview of UIStackView.

1 Answers

Answers 1

Just tap the "+" button disribution section and choose Any x Compact height and fill equally. I hope this works well.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment