Monday, August 8, 2016

XAMPP Error - #1932 - Table '---' doesn't exist in engine

Leave a Comment

I use XAMPP on my Mac. Everything was working well, until for no reason (no updates or new programs and anything) xampp stopped working. The servers wouldn't start. Uninstalled/Reinstalled xampp and now it lists the previous databases and their tables; but doesn't let me dig into the tables. gives me this error:

1932 - Table '---' doesn't exist in engine

New databases work fine though.

I added a new database, it worked fine. Then I copied all files from the previous database into the new database hoping it would work but it didn't. The files are here: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/var/mysql

Tried this with 3 different versions of xampp; no luck.

One thing I noticed was that the tables in the databases that don't work and give me the error, do not show the size of that table.

Searched Stackoverflow for similar threads; but they either point to some file that doesn't exist or offer no helpful solutions.

1 Answers

Answers 1

Hey I found this link below. It's for ubuntu but maybe the basic idea is the same. phpMyAdmin error: Table doesn't exist in engine

Hope this helps.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment