Sunday, February 26, 2017

OpenVPN routing outside IPV6 tunnel (windows)

Leave a Comment

I'm struggeling with a general OpenVPN configuration...

I've an established OpenVPN connection with IPv6 and I want to exclude an IP for that tunnel... On IPv4 this works by adding

--route IP MASK net_gateway default 

to the config, so for example if I want to exclude the google DNS from the tunnel

--route 8.8.8.8 255.255.255.255 net_gateway default 

does the trick. But how to do that with IPv6? I know there is a --route-ipv6 command to route over the tunnel, but I didn't find a way to exclude an IP from the tunnel (for example google)

--route-ipv6 2a00:1450:4001:820::200e/128 ????  

which gateway do I need to define here? And where do I get it from? Just writing the name of the interface/network card seems not to work

0 Answers

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment