Sunday, March 26, 2017

The page cannot be displayed - Refresh Page

Leave a Comment

sometimes, when navigating to a url, I'm getting an error:

The page cannot be displayed

I have tried to use _driver.Navigate().Refresh but nothing happens.

I have also tried using the following:

 try  {      _webdriver.Navigate().GoToUrl(FinalLinkRegistration);  }  catch  {      Actions actions = new Actions(_webdriverIE);      actions.KeyDown(Keys.Control).SendKeys(Keys.F5).Perform();  } 

The page remains with

The page cannot be displayed

until it reaches timeout configured.

In addition, I assume that even if I'll success refreshing the page, I'll have to do something else in order to make elements active again(clickable,visible etc..)?

0 Answers

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment