Sunday, April 30, 2017

How to Backup a Meteor Mongo Database?

3 comments

To create a backup of my mongo database, I am trying mongodump from my meteor console. The command successfully completes, but creates an empty folder under the dump folder. I use the command

mongodump -h 127.0.0.1 --port 3001 -d meteor 

So basically I am trying to backup my database for reactionecommerce. My question is how to backup a meteor mongodb that is running locally? Thanks for any guidance of help.

1 Answers

Answers 1

The issue was with the mongo version 2.6.10. I installed the latest 3.4.4 in my Ubuntu 64 machine following the instructions https://docs.mongodb.com/master/tutorial/install-mongodb-on-ubuntu/ Now I am able to dump the data without any problem.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

3 comments:

  1. Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
    Approved Auditor in DAFZA
    Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
    Approved Auditor in JAFZA
    i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
    Approved Auditor in DMCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
    Architects in Indore
    Civil Contractors in Indore

    ReplyDelete