Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Troubleshooting failed file upload for FineUploader

Leave a Comment

I'm using React version of FineUploader and getting both "PUT request failed" and "put blob call failed" errors when I try to upload a file -- see below: enter image description here

The next line "Received error response" doesn't really tell me anything. Just gives me the HTML of my page.

I did set up my CORS settings with PUT, DELETE and OPTIONS -- see below: enter image description here

and the following shows my FineUploader instantiation.enter image description here

The link to the fine uploader implementation is at http://ingridapp.azurewebsites.net/home/test

What could be causing this issue?

UPDATE: I'm actually not seeing any calls to my Azure container. Checked both in Chrome and Fiddler. I don't think a call to Azure is being made.

enter image description here enter image description here

0 Answers

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment