Thursday, June 22, 2017

Where Can I Find My Zend Studio License Code

Leave a Comment

I purchased my Zend Studio license from Zend about 18 hours ago and have received the receipt email and can see the license numbers sitting in my Zend account but I can find how to get my license code from that.

Anyone purchased a license for Zend Studio and can tell me what the process is to convert a license number into a license code.

Thanks

Edit #1
A check of the Zend Studio support page at http://files.zend.com/help/Zend-Studio/content/registering_your_license.htm?Highlight=license shows that the instructions say that I need to go to the help menu and click on the Register link in order to enter my order number and license number but when I check my Help menu this does not appear anywhere. The only place anything to do with a license is is in the Zend Studio License window but it is asking for a license key and when I enter my license number it says it is invalid.

1 Answers

Answers 1

If you have downloaded Zend Studio 13.6 you may want to get version 13.5 from the downloads. My shop tried 13.6 but found it to have bugs and we had to resort back to 13.5. They are not very useful in support unless you purchase a support package. One email a day and it is very elementary responses but I'm afraid you have a bad license code. If you just purchased the software, you should be good for 30 days. Wish you all the luck with their support though.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment