Monday, July 31, 2017

Swift error when running pod lib lint

Leave a Comment

Swift is very new for me so please excuse me if this is a very basic question. I have a swift project that builds fine in xcode and all the unit tests pass.

However when I run pod lib lint i get a no such module MyModule error.

Testing with xcodebuild.  -> my-swift-project (0.4.2) - WARN  | source: Git SSH URLs will NOT work for people behind firewalls configured to only allow HTTP, therefore HTTPS is preferred. - ERROR | [iOS] xcodebuild: Returned an unsuccessful exit code. - ERROR | [iOS] xcodebuild:  my-swift-project/Echo/Delegates/MyModule/MyModule.swift:7:8: error: no such module 'MyModule' 

The file in question has an import module declaration at the top of the file

import MyModule 

Would anyone know why this would be happening and why the project builds in xcode fine but not when i get to this stage?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

1 Answers

Answers 1

build settings > Framework Search Paths Set framework search path to $(SRCROOT) and recursive.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment