Friday, September 8, 2017

Any idea why draggable div not released on mouse up in IE?

Leave a Comment

I use Jquery-UI draggable feature in my project.

It works perfect in Chrome. It is also working in IE but it's buggy.

On IE When I click on 'draggable' div and start drug the div everything is OK. But when I release key (on mouse up) the 'draggble' div is not released and it continues to repeat mouse movements until the page reloads.

HTML:

<div id="draggable" class="ui-widget-content" style="z-index: 100; width: 50px!important; top: 200px;">     <p>Drag me around</p> </div> 

And here is js bind method:

 $(function() {     $( "#draggable" ).draggable();   } ); 

Any idea why draggable div not released in IE?

UPDATE: I don't get any errors in the IE console.

1 Answers

Answers 1

Maybe it happens because you try to open the page locally and IE blocks some features? Try to upload your files to a server and run them from there to see if the problem still persists.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment