Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Page keeps loading forever

Leave a Comment

Im using IIS 8.5 on Windows Server 2012 R2 so I add my Web Api but when I try to view the site it stays in a loading state like this:

enter image description here

Do not show any message or error just stays loading, I think that i miss some configuration or feature in my IIS but I don't know which one.

Edit: I use .Net framework, it is a REST .net web api like this reference, the IIS have installed .Net versions 3.5 and 4.5, it's IIS not the express and the default IIS website runs fine.

I would really appreciate any help.

2 Answers

Answers 1

Try to reduce the timeout settings to a minimum level, say 10 seconds. See if it throws a Timeout error.

Without much information from your side its hard to judge.

Perhaps it could be an external service you are trying to access(Web service) or a DB connection?

Answers 2

Please check if the application pool you assigned to your solutions runs under the correct version of .net framework and in integrated mode. I had similar issues when trying to run an mvc app in classic mode. Check this out

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment