Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Add JIRA OAuth to my WebApp

Leave a Comment

I am developing a web app. I want to add JIRA based Authentication to the app. Just like "Login with Google" or "Login with Facebook", I am trying to implement "Login with JIRA". I am following this article https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/oauth to configure OAuth using "Application Link". In Step 2. Do the “OAuth dance”, point 4, the user will be redirected to JIRA and he will be asked to allow access. Now we will get verification token. In normal OAuth flows like "login with Google", we won't get this verification token. We will be automatically redirected to the web app. So what is this Verification token? How to avoid this step and make user redirect to web app after approving the access? Is there a library to make this JIRA OAuth simple to use?

1 Answers

Answers 1

Verification step is mandatory in OAuth1

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment