Monday, January 30, 2017

React-native running offline bundle error no script URL provided

Leave a Comment

I am trying to run a completely offline bundle of my app only once to test if the microphone is working and failing to do so. I have read other threads and github issues but I have a rather weird setup:

My OSX machine (sierra) is running inside a VM (I do not have access to a Mac) so the iphone (5s running 10.2) and the OSX probably do not appear to be on the same network (because the host is connected to the same WIFI as the iphone but the VM is using NAT).

I can bundle correctly with react-native bundle --platform ios --dev false --entry-file index.ios.js --bundle-output ios/main.jsbundle and

1) added the file to the project 2) set scheme target to release

the build success but I get after running

No script URL

is it possible to just put the main.jsbundle somehow in the iphone and just test it (it doesn't need any dev servers)? I do not care about debugging I just want to load it as you can do with an .apk in android. Why does it have to connect to any URL?

0 Answers

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment