Thursday, June 22, 2017

ErrorException in StreamBuffer.php line 95: in laravel 5

Leave a Comment

I transfer my application from Laravel 4 to Laravel 5, in sending email particularly in (reset Password).. I got this error

stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL

Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

but in laravel 4, it's work good.. looking forward for good suggestion guys.., thank you guys..

5 Answers

Answers 1

This error means that the SSL certificate verification is failing.
A quick fix would be to add to StreamBuffer.php these lines right after the condition:

if (!empty($this->_params['sourceIp']))

$options['ssl']['verify_peer'] = FALSE; $options['ssl']['verify_peer_name'] = FALSE; 

Answers 2

If you are using basically Windows for development this is the common problem.

Changing your mail driver to "mail" from "smtp" will help.

Answers 3

I faced similar problem so I set

MAIL_ENCRYPTION= in .env file.

and it worked fine for me.

Answers 4

you can use google app password ,for me it worked after changing the gmail password with app password you can do that by visiting my account>sign in>

Answers 5

Try this, it worked for me (almost same as Raz Weizman btw):

if (!empty($this->_params['sourceIp'])) {     $options['ssl']['verify_peer'] = false;     $options['ssl']['verify_peer_name'] = false; } 
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment