Thursday, June 22, 2017

Make a general dashboard for multiple properties in the same page

Leave a Comment

I have 3 websites (or sometimes more) that I manage with Google Analytics, i.e. I have 3 "properties":

enter image description here

How can I generate a custom dashboard that displays pageviews graphs for each of the 3 sites on a single page?

Something like this:

enter image description here

When I tried to use the customisation feature, all I achieved to do is a custom dashboard but for a specific property:

enter image description here

How to do a custom dashboard that can display data from multiple properties / multiple websites? (to give the big picture of the traffic for multiple websites in a single shot)

1 Answers

Answers 1

You can not compare multiple sites’ data within Google Analytics. You have to switch back and forth between properties and even accounts in order to do this. If you are managing multiple customers, as probably in your case, you need to have an Alternative to Dashboards in Google Analytics.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment