Wednesday, November 1, 2017

CORS Options Preflight Hanging

Leave a Comment

I have a ASP Web API project that is being hosted over SSL. I have another ASP MVC project that makes use of the API. While debugging, I am seeing behavior where the OPTIONS requests are hanging often (but not always) and preventing the other calls from proceeding.

In the Chrome debugger, these are just shown as 'Pending'. If launch Fiddler, everything works fine. I see no errors at all, things just hang. This fails before it hits the authorization code, so I can't even set any breakpoints.

Could this be a certificate problem? Firewall?

1 Answers

Answers 1

Could you try this: adding following node in web.config.

<system.webServer>     <handlers>          <!-- your other handlers -->          <remove name="OPTIONSVerbHandler" />     </handlers> </system.webServer> 
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment