Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Can't import LDAP query feed data

Leave a Comment

I've set up an LDAP query that successfully pulls all data from the field physicaldeliveryofficename from our Windows Active Directory:

LDAP_query.png

I also setup a View that uses the query to further refine the list, so I am confident that the query itself is working:

LDAP_views.png

The problem occurs when I try to use Feeds Importers to grab that data and add it to my Offices content type. Here are my settings:

Basic settings

Name: Offices Attach to content type: Use standalone form Periodic import: 1 day Import on submission: checked

Fecher

LDAP Query Fetcher is selected

LDAP Query Fetcher

LDAP Query: HPSI Offices (that's the right query)

Parser

LDAP Entry Parser for Feeds is selected

Processor

Node processor is selected

Node processor

Bundle: Office Language: Language neutral Insert new nodes: Insert new nodes Update existing nodes: Update existing nodes Text format: plain text (also tried HTML) Action to take when previously imported nodes are missing in the feed: Delete non-existent nodes Author: Currently using user 1, but also tried anonymous Authorize: checked Expire nodes: never

Mapping

Source: [physicaldeliveryofficename] Target: Title (title) Used as unique

When I run this feed importer, the only thing that happens is a single Office is created with a blank title (see last image.) Can anyone tell me why this importer isn't working when both the LDAP query and a View that depends on it are working?

Feeds_import.png

UPDATE: I opened an issue against LDAP Feeds at Drupal.org and it appears I'm not the only one with this problem. https://www.drupal.org/node/2685009

1 Answers

Answers 1

Sounds a great deal like the issue reported on the LDAP module's issue queue. Try applying the patch from comment 11.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment